Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10 Months

First off I would like to apologize for not posting any pictures or stories in awhile. Aislinn and I have been extremely busy with work. I now am promising that we will get back to uploading new stuff at least once a week. It's hard to believe that Afton is almost 10 months old already!! He can crawl faster than any baby I have ever seen. His top two teeth have came through, and anything he can get his hands on goes in his mouth. He also likes to pull himself up on things (everything) and is very vocal. This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Willander and Aunt Carlee are coming to celebrate Easter. Afton has his special Easter outfit all ready to go. Check back next week for Easter Pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so stinkin' cute!!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

That second pic is GORGEOUS! I bet he is so happy to have his mom and dad both home!