Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick Or Treat!!

This evening Aislinn, Afton, and myself returned home from Jackson, Mississippi after being there for about a week. We took our show car to a PGA golf tournament that ended up getting rained out, but we did not let a little weather get in the way of our Trick or Treating plans. Some friends of ours happened to live in Jackson so we took advantage of it and hit the streets. Afton had it made, our friends live on a golf course so we took there golf cart door to door, A, to limit the amount that Afton had to walk, and B, more candy in a shorter time for ma and pa. Our good friend and Newman Wachs Racing driver, Jonatan Summerton stayed in town an extra night to take part in the festivities. Afton also had a few friends from the neighborhood to tag along with. A Tornado, Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite, Elvis and a kid dressed up as a character from "A book Series"? I have to say that our little Garden Gnome did pretty well and scored enough candy to fill our candy bowl for the year. Special thanks to Margie, Bob, and Alex. Enjoy the pictures!!Yes I am a garden gnome, no I am not a lumber jack with red shoes"I ask for Cheerios, I get a popcorn ball!! Is this worth the hassle?"my pal, Jonathan SummertonYes it was a beard and not chest hairTrick or Treating crew 2009I hope this house has chicken nuggets!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Cute costume. I was kind of thinking lumberjack so thanks for clarifying!!

Doug and Nicole said...

I love the comments under the pictures. I was thinking one of the seven dwarfs from "Snow White," which is kind of close. Very cute regardless!

Ashley said...

i want one post to be just pics of him and you guys with quotes under them. please. i giggle every time.

Kyle and Jenny Sevier said...

Aislinn- Good to hear from you! It's so much fun to keep up with everyone this way. Your little boy is precious! Hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!