Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July and Friends

I know it's been awhile since we've posted...sorry. Just got the internet working at the house so we don't have to go up the street to Panera Bread.

What's New:

Afton has found his voice...he makes random shrieks and screams that I think sound like a baby pterodactyl. He's now sleeping for...drum roll please... 2 hours at a time during the night! Yeah, so I am still pretty tired but it's more predictable now. Afton is gaining weight at an astounding rate...he had some catching up to do and he's out of his preemie clothes. He's loving his baby Einstein play mat and his first real bath went off without a hitch!

It was his first 4th of July and he slept through the fireworks...not that he could have seen that far away anyhow :) but the kid isn't bothered by loud noises! I think it was all that time spent in pit lane in the womb...

He met his first girlfriend, Matilda, and first mate, Oscar all in the same week. Matilda is 5 weeks older than he is and Oscar is 4 weeks older.

I think Afton and I may be coming to Oklahoma in about 2 weeks while Dustin goes to Edmonton so I'll keep all of you Okies posted!

No comments: