Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekly Update


Another week has gone by, Afton will be 7 weeks old next Thursday. I can't believe it. He's getting so big and making huge strides. He is very active, kicking his legs and flailing his arms. He loves to look out of our big living room window at what's going on outside. He can now entertain himself in his crib looking at himself in the mirror and playing with the various rattles and baby toys attached to it. He also loves the sound of the vacuum and hairdryer so this is convenient for me if all I want to do is clean and fix my hair. We had a tough week as Dustin was in Edmonton for 6 days but we made the most of it. Grandpa Wendell and Uncle Slade were in town to visit and Afton went to his first midget race to watch his Uncle race. Now, I'm sure many of you think that all we do is take Afton to races but I assure you we do other things too...


Afton is getting the hang of holding his head up and his vision is getting much better and he clearly recognizes faces.


He has a big month coming up in August. Another race at Road America in Wisconsin and then Oklahoma to see more family and then Minnesota for his christening.

No comments: