Saturday, March 21, 2009

Camp Frye

This past week Aislinn and I were in Sunny FL working and Afton experienced his first trip away from home without both parents. Aislinn dropped him of at the Frye's on Monday and had a hard time leaving him. It was both hard and weird not having him with us but we knew we was is good hands, and having fun with his best bud Oscar. We raced on Friday, Aislinn immediately flew to Indy and I flew back home to Chicago. Aislinn and Afton drove back home this morning and we are all back home. Afton and Oscar had a good time playing all week, and we cant thank Scott and Jamie enough for letting Afton come and play for 5 days. I am sure both Oscar and Afton have a few new tricks up there sleeves. This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Willander, Aunt Carlee, Aunt Nicole and Uncle Doug are coming to see us so we are resting up for another busy weekend. Thanks again Scott, Jamie, and Oscar.Oscar-" want a treat?" Afton-"Ya but if there not organic my mom is going to be pissed!"Afton-"I have climbed all these stairs before" Oscar-" Ya right Afton, we can't walk"Afton-" why haven't my parents bought me one of these ball pits?"Oscar-" I get in trouble for playing on this table" Afton-"whatever I'm goin for it"Afton-"Oscar did you know I'm part Irish?" Oscar-" Ya! your middle name is Murphy"Oscar-"I'm not sure why your crying Afton but I will to OK"Oscar-"come on Afton lets escape" Afton-" OK let's go find your cat"

3 comments:

Doug and Nicole said...

We love the pictures and the comments. Afton is for sure the son of Dustin, especially after reading the slide comment :) Can't wait to see you this next weekend!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

Afton looks like he had a great week! He is so cute and getting bigger!

Ashley said...

good job guys! and i love, really love the pics with afton's thoughts. too cute.