Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Irish!



Afton has been trying to escape the crib ever since we removed the bumpers...he was exhausted after not napping all day and this is how I found him...This are my favorite pajamas...I call them my "Pooh Skins" because they have Winnie the Pooh on them and they are skin tight!

Even though Dustin does not like it when I make the background on the blog all "fancy," I had to do it...

Afton says, "Well, duh dad, my middle name is Murphy..."

And my birthday is the day before St. Patty's day and my brother Slade's is the day after.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

And here are some pics from yesterday. Dustin left for Florida and we are home alone for a week. I have to fly out on Sunday so Afton will go to his friend Oscar's for a week. It will be like camp for him I think and I doubt if he will miss us as much as we will miss him!

2 comments:

The Rust Family said...

That is hilarious, why do little boys always want to try to escape their crib?

Michelle said...

What a hoot! Such a cute picture. He must have been exhausted! I love his little pooh skins! So sweet!