Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day At The Races!!

Today Aislinn, Afton, and I headed up to the great city of Milwaukee to watch the Indy Car race and enjoy a beautiful day. We watched the race from the infield and had a full day of tailgating and watching racing. Afton had to wear his earmuffs and had no problem with it. He watched a few laps, played in the grass, watched a few laps, read his book, watched a few laps, and ate grass, and a few Graham crackers and so on. It was a beautiful day and the perfect way to end a great weekend. Tomorrow we are going to Indianapolis to pick up some race car parts, and Friday we are going to MN. Busy week yet again!!Afton"These are my earmuffs. Functional, yet not a big help for picking up girls"Afton-"Picture Mom and Dad took while I was eating gravel in the parking lot"Afton" Mom read me a book before the start of the race. 5 seconds later I mauled her face"Afton"Dad must have been hungry because he had 2 or 3 bottles before the race"Afton"Mom and our friend Fee. She talks funny. Mom says she lives in a state called the UK"Afton" Just for the record, I wear my hat like this because I want too, and I like to be different!!"

1 comment:

Terry, Vicky & Carlee said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun. What a great day. Can't wait to see you on Friday. Love ya!