Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Daddy, Happy Birthday to you! Even though I can't talk yet, I've had mom transcribe this note to you which I communicated to her through hand signals and various noises. I love you very much and you are the best Daddy there ever was! I especially like it when you teach me how to use my combine and give me baths and chase me up the stairs! It's also really fun when we play outside and I get to ride my tractor down the driveway. (oops, I guess I wasn't supposed to tell about that!) Even though sometimes I like to scratch your face and eyes and sometimes I throw my books and toys and shoes at you, I really, really love you lots and I think mom might too! Have a good day and maybe you should even drink a few bottles tonight!
Love,
Afton

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love how afton communicates so well.

Terry, Vicky & Carlee said...

Afton is quite the blogger. He writes so well. Hope daddy had a happy birthday. See you on the 4th. (we hope)