Friday, August 15, 2008

Oklahoma Part 1



Afton and I travelled to Oklahoma to see my family last Tuesday and we flew by ourselves, which was a challenge, but arrived to a warm welcome from my family. Grandmothers and great-grandmothers and great aunts and uncles, second-cousins all came to my mom's house to visit Afton and everyone was enamoured by him. He is a little charmer. He's getting so grown-up right in front of our eyes, and he's holding his head up all by himself (mostly).


Next week we're headed to Minnesota to see the other side of our family and have Afton baptized in Dustin's childhood church. We're looking forward to that too.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love his little pants. He is such a doll.

The Rust Family said...

Hey!!
It's Renee, your baby is so cute, congrats! Hope all is well.....

Anonymous said...

You don't even look like you just had a baby...!! And he's too stinkin' cute!

Pam said...

Wow, we miss you guys already! Afton is so adorable and such a cuddler! Thanks for sharing him with me while you were here in OK with your Mom! It was great to meet you both, lol. Pam

rdesigns said...

Oh my gosh... I'm just now checking in with everything, he's so lovely, as are you. I will call soon, maybe after your next week of traveling. Big Hugs!!!!