Monday, August 11, 2008

Road America


Well Afton is 2 months old and for his 2 month birthday present we took him to Road America for yet another big race weekend. We were there for 6 days so you can only imagine how much STUFF Aislinn thought we needed to bring. It all worked out good and we had an amazing time. To make it even better my car won the race on Sunday. Aislinn and Afton hung out at my friend Mark's motor home, and my team's Hospitality motor coach during the day while I was working. Afton had a good attitude for most of the 6 days, he hated wearing his ear muffs, but he will thank us 5 years from now when he realises he still has his hearing. It was fun to show him off again at another race. One of the engineers told Aislinn that "motherhood suits her" I would have to agree, she looks pretty good pushing that stroller around the paddock. Afton was also happy to see his favorite girl Kathrine Legge at the track, he wore his England flag shirt when he went to see her!. This week Aislinn and Afton are off to Oklahoma to see more family, and I am off to Three Rivers, Canada for another race. Talk to you soon!!! Good day!

No comments: