Monday, February 16, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

For Valentines day the 3 of us got all dressed up and headed to beautiful down town Libertyville for dinner. We went to 545 bar and grill and had a blast. Our reservation was for 7:00 PM which is about the time we are getting Afton ready for bed so we were hoping he would be on his best behavior. Well he was and the night was perfect. You can tell though in the Picture his is looking a little tired. He's a trooper!!

Afton,"Are you serious, a vest and dress pants at bedtime"
Afton, "This is my dest, do you have an appointment?"Afton, "You want me to do what? Bed, Sleep LOL"
Afton, "I thought if I wore his hat dad wouldn't have to go to work"Afton,"this is my boat and I fish on lake living room"

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Willander are coming into town to visit. we are looking forward to a good weekend and hopefully good weather. Afton is also excited to see what they got for him on there trip to Hawaii!!!

7 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

He looks so cute all dressed up for dinner. And so does MAMA!

Ticey said...

Oh my gosh!! He's so cute!! I love him all dressed up!!!! You both look GREAT!

Ashley said...

He looks so handsome! He is already over 8 months old? Doesn't seem possible. Almost time to start thinking about his first birthday party!

The Mills Gang said...

Those are darling! You guys look beautiful!!

Jami said...

Afton is so gosh darn adorable! Those eyes and that mouth are precious. He is looking a ton like Aislinn these days I think!!! What a fun valentine's outing!

Doug and Nicole said...

He has the most beautiful eyes! They just shine. I wish I was coming out this weekend too! Give Afton a kiss from me and Uncle Doug

Ashley said...

i love all the afton quotes! keep em coming!