Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super bowl, super active, and super cool


So as you read Afton is getting closer and closer to have his first two little toofers pop through is gums. Lately Afton has been interested in playing with cords, not allowed, playing by the fireplace, not allowed, and crewing into the kitchen, also not allowed. He is a busy little bee. I call him Dennis from time to time because I think our little angel is turning into Dennis the Menace. He is still the perfect little angel and we love every minute of everyday with him, when we can keep up with him!!!

5 comments:

Doug and Nicole said...

He is so dang cute! I miss him like crazy. Thanks for keeping the blog updated so that we can watch him grow.

Ticey said...

He's so cute! I love his big, happy smile!!!

Ticey said...

The nursery pics are just below the post. It's a photobucket collage so it may take some time to load. If you can't see them send me your email address (ticeygeyer@hotmail.com) and I'll email them to you.

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

Aislinn - that first pic looks like YOU!!!!!

Ashley said...

yay! lots of saying NO???? do babies understand NO? holy moly.